If the region you're hosting your event in observes daylight savings time, you'll need to pay careful attention to time zones. Time zone is not automatically set for your event by TryBooking and will need to be adjusted if your event will be affected.
This article covers:
The time zone set for your account will be automatically applied to all new events. To change your account time zone:
- From the upper menu, click your account name
- Click Contact details
- From the field Time zone, select the time zone that currently applies to you
- Click Save
If you're region observes daylight savings time, add a reminder in your calender to change your TryBooking time zone when the time switches
If a current event is affected by daylight savings, or you want to host an event in a region with a different time zone, you can change the time zone at the event level.
To change the event time zone:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- Under Manage events overview, click your event name
- From the left menu, click Session times
- Click the link next to your current time zone to change it
- Use the drop-down menu to select the correct time zone for the event
- Click Save
All event dates and booking windows will now be updated with your changed time zone.