If you're wanting to create a branded landing page that combines your events and social media feeds for upcoming events, without needing to code or program, you should consider the Event Listing Page.
The Event Listing Page will display your:
- Profile/organisation’s description.
- All of your public events in chronological order.
- Live feeds from your organisation’s public Facebook or Twitter profiles (personal or private accounts cannot be used for this).
- Custom logos and header image.
You can add the link to your Event Listing Page on your promotional emails, event invitations, social media pages and/or website. This will give guests greater exposure to your brand and makes it more convenient for them to book for multiple events at once and drives more traffic to your events.
Each TryBooking account can have one Event Listing Page.
How to Create an Events Listing Page
It's easy to create your event listing page. From the dashboard, please select Event Listing (in marketing tools) and the tab Event Listing Page.
Here you can add:
- Your Organisation Name - This field sits just below your hero image as indicated by the image above "Your Council".
- Organisation Description - is a short overview. This could be a brief outline of your region, your focus in the community or a simple statement about your organisation. You have 500 characters in this area to work with.
- Keyword - will be added to your event listing URL and will be unique. You generally link to this page so we recommend keeping it relevant but don't stress too much about this word.
- Hero Image - This field is optional although does help brand your page to your organisation. Details of the image type and size are outlined on the page.
- Icon - is also optional and is located on the Left below the hero image. Once again, the preferred sizes are defined on the event listing page.
- Facebook Link - is optional also. Copy your organisation's public Facebook page URL to this location to have your facebook feeds show up automatically.
- Twitter Link - is optional also. Copy your organisation public twitter page URL to this location to have the tweeter feeds automatically combine onto this page.