Increase the ways your audience can find your events by promoting and using TryBooking options of Buy Tickets, Event Listings, Widgets, Keywords and adding links to various media.
There are a number of ways to publish your events, making it easier for your patrons to find your event. It depends on how you communicate with your audience. Use one or multiple options to help drive traffic to your event.
Tip: Make your book buttons clear. Position them towards the top of all your communication and don't bury it under text, images or at the bottom of a page.
TryBooking offers a number of options to help drive traffic to your events:
- Widgets. Special snippets that can be added to your website. Multiple options available.
- Unique URL. Each event has a unique URL that can be added to your website, email or social pages.
- Event listing page. Combine all your events and social pages into a specially crafted page with branding, descriptions and images.
- Event listing URL. A listing that updates each time an event opens or closes.
- Buy tickets. People can search by keywords to find your event on the TryBooking website
- Promote to a previous audience
- Social media sharing. Add sharing buttons to your event homepage.
Additional tools to help track where your audience has originated from:
- Add pixel tracking to track visitors and report on your advertising investment.
- Understand where and how your audience is finding your event by adding Google tracking.
- Add TryBooking referral tags to track partners and special groups with promotions.
And for special groups and offers:
It's easy to add widgets or an event listing page (see below) to display details about your events.