If a guest needs to change their booking to another date, table or section, use Move A booking.
If you need to move someone's booking without being prompted by them, make sure you communicate clearly with them. This will ensure you have them on the side as to why this is necessary or needed.
To move a booking:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- From the left menu, click Booking then Move a booking
- Enter the guest's last name and click search. There is no need to enter all fields on this screen. You can refine your search by adding their first name and event.
- Once you have found the relevant booking, click Move
- Tick the box next to the tickets you'd like to move
- Using the drop-down menus, select the session and section you'd like to move the guest to
- If applicable, select the guest's new seats from the seating plan
- If you want to email these new tickets to the guest, leave Send notification email to ticket buyer ticked
- Click Move
You can only move bookings within the same event for the same ticket type. If you need to change their ticket type or move them to a new event, you may wish to refund them or use a hidden ticket or promotional code to issue a new ticket.