If a guest needs to change their booking to another date, table, section or seat, you will be able to move their booking to accommodate.
If you need to move someone's booking without being prompted by them, make sure you communicate clearly with them. This will ensure you have them on side as to why the move is necessary.
To move a booking:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- From the left menu, click Booking then Move a booking
- Enter the Booking's last name and click search
- Once you have found the relevant booking, click Move
- Tick the box next to the tickets you'd like to move
- Using the drop-down menus, select the session and section you'd like to move the guest to
- If applicable, select the guest's new seats from the seating plan
- If you want to email these new tickets to the guest, leave Send notification email to ticket buyer ticked
- Click Move
You can only move bookings within the same event for the same ticket type. If you need to change their ticket type or move them to a new event, the easiest solution is to refund their booking so that they can book the correct ticket type. Alternatively, you could void their ticket and use a hidden ticket or promotional code to issue the correct ticket to the event.