Headers are used to provide visual breaks and communicate key information when booking.
During the booking process you can add headers for:
- Communicating key pieces of information at appropriate points
- Adding more explanation about an item
- For branding and images
- Dividing a list into logical groups
- Ensuring a page is visually easy to read
Headers can be added to the following pages:
- Session times
- Ticket prices
- and Data Collection
They will always appear just above the field you select when adding in a header.
To add a header:
- Select the item in which you would like the header to display above.
- Click the header tab and add in your link, image, table or text.
- Save and then check via Make a Booking.