If you initially set your event up as either general admission (Space) or allocated seating (Seat), you will have the option to change the event to table seating.
To do so:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- Under Manage events overview, click the name of your event
- From the left menu, click Sections, under Allocation
- Click Add New Section, then click Next
- Give the section a name eg. Tables, then click Next
- Select Tables for Allocation Type, and enter in the number of tables you will have at your event and the number of seats at each table
- Click Create Section, then Finish
- Locate the original section that was on your event, select it by placing a tick in the box
- Click Remove Section
If you have already taken bookings on your event, you will not be able to remove the event's original Section/s. It is recommended that you either Move those bookings over to the new section then remove the section, or change the Status of that section to Hidden.
Article is closed for comments.