Should you not be receiving emails from TryBooking, do make sure you check your Junk/Spam folders first.
Email providers (eg Gmail, Outlook etc) sometimes block automated emails to protect you from unwanted or malicious emails such as phishing, scams and spam. If you haven't received an email that you are expecting from TryBooking, it is likely that they are mistaking this email that you want for an email that you don’t want.
To stop this from happening for emails sent from TryBooking, it is recommended that you whitelist the following emails addresses used by TryBooking:
This article covers:
- How to whitelist an address in Gmail
- How to whitelist an address in Outlook/Hotmail
- How to resend your confirmation email
How to whitelist an address in Gmail
Mark email as 'Not spam'
If Gmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as Spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam:
- In Gmail, navigate to the Spam folder (on the side menu select More, scroll down and select Spam)
- Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist
- Select all the emails shown that relate to TryBooking
- Click Not spam
Create a filter for the address
To create a filter to tell Google to whitelist emails from a domain:
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner , and then Settings
- Click on Filters and Blocked address and then Create a new filter
- Enter the domain of the email you want to whitelist in the From field
- Click Create filter
- In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam
- Click the Create filter
How to whitelist an address in Outlook/Hotmail
Mark email as 'Not junk'
If Outlook/Hotmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as Junk, tell Outlook/Hotmail the emails are not spam:
- In Outlook/Hotmail, navigate to the Junk Email folder
- Locate the email from TryBooking, and click into it to open
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner of the email for More Actions, and select Mark as not junk. This will place the email in your Inbox
Add the address to your safe senders
To add trybooking.net to your safe sender:
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner , and then View all Outlook Settings
- Click Junk email, under Safe senders and domains click + Add
- Enter trybooking.net in the field presented, and press Enter on your keyboard
- Click Save in the top right
How to resend your confirmation email
Once you have completed the above steps for your email provider, you will have the ability to resend your confirmation emails containing your tickets and receipt.
To resend your confirmation email:
- Go to https://www.trybooking.com/lost-tickets
- Enter the email address you used at the time of booking (if you paid via PayPal, it will be the email address linked to your PayPal account)
- Complete the ReCapture
- Click Submit