Mistakes happen and circumstances change. Whether it's a typo or alternate attendee details need to be applied to a booking, Edit a Booking allows you to edit the data entered by the customer at the time of booking.
With edits made, reports will update in real-time, ensuring you have all the correct data in the one place for managing your events.
Only those with Account Owner access will have access to Edit a Booking. Basic Access Users will not have access to this feature.
This article covers:
To edit booking and attendee data:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- From the left menu, click Booking then click Edit a booking
- Select the name of the event the customer has booked to
- Enter the booking last name and click Search. There is no need to enter all fields on this screen. You can refine your search by adding their first name if need be
- Once you have located the booking you wish to edit, click Edit
- From the pop-up box, change the required details
- Click Save
The top section is the information which is entered upon checkout, including name, address, phone and email.
If you have collected data using custom fields, these will also be displayed under either the Per booking or Ticket details headings. Upon saving, validation will be made to your fields to ensure they match the criteria set for the current event at that time; if a field is required, you cannot leave it blank.
As the tickets and reciepts are issued to your customer as a PDF, these changes will not automatically update on their copy issued at the time of booking. Should you wish to issue new tickets and reciepts with the updated information stated, see Find a Booking and resending tickets for instructions.
The Ticket Type and the amount paid cannot be edited. You should instead refund the original booking and process a new ticket at the changed price.
Seat, Sections and Session selections cannot be edited from this screen. You will be able to make these changes using the Moving a Booking feature.