Edit a booking to change the data collected at checkout. Only the account administrator can change bookings. Basic users cannot make changes to bookings.
This article covers:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- From the left menu, click Booking then click Edit a booking
- Enter the guest's last name and click search. There is no need to enter all fields on this screen. You can refine your search by adding their first name and event.
- Once you have found the relevant booking, click Edit
- From the pop-up box, change the required details
- Click Save
The top section is the information which is entered upon checkout, including name, address, phone and email.
If you have collected data using custom fields, these will also be displayed under either the once per booking or per ticket headings. Upon saving, validation will be made to your fields to ensure they match the criteria set for the current event at that time; if a field is required, you cannot leave it blank.
Once saved, all changes are permanent and cannot be changed back.
We do not recommend you using the edit a booking to change the name on a ticket for entry purposes unless it's a simple spelling mistake you are correcting. If your event is to be scanned and entry is critical, it is better to refund the original ticket and then reissue in the new name.
Ticket type and the amount paid cannot be edited. You should instead refund the original booking and process a new ticket at the changed price.
The guests' seat, section and session selections cannot be edited from this screen. They will instead need to be moved.