As part of creating an event, you can add your own set of terms and conditions so ticket buyers know exactly what they are agreeing to. These terms and conditions might include your policy on refunds or your right to refuse entry - it’s up to you what you choose to include. We provide a template for terms and conditions that you can use as a basis for your policy. See below our suggested terms and conditions.
Each event can have a different set of terms and conditions. You may decide to keep yours short or refer the ticket buyer to your website for further information.
Ticket buyers will be able to review your terms and conditions during the booking process. Accepting both TryBooking and the Event Organiser’s terms and conditions is a precondition of using our service. Once the ticket buyer has accepted the terms and conditions, they will be able to complete their purchase. A link to the terms and conditions are provided on the ticket or can be added in full to the ticket.
Creating Terms and Conditions
Log in to your account, and select your event from the dashboard
Under Basic Information click on Terms and Conditions. Compose and edit your Terms and Conditions and remember to click Save before you exit.
You may choose to add a “no refunds” policy to your terms and conditions (ie. if someone decides they no longer want to attend). However, if your event doesn't run as promoted (for example, it is cancelled), your patrons need to be offered an alternative - either a refund or the option to select another date. It is up to you to offer this in a timely manner, ideally at the point of cancellation or on the same day.
We have suggested some Terms and Conditions that you may like to use. You are welcome to edit these and customise the information for your event.
- This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
- This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser or Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
- This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking
- As the Event Organiser hosting this event, (name of the host) is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact (name of the host) on (email or phone number).
- Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
- Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open (X) hours before the event.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
- Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
- If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
- This ticket entitles the patron to one coupon. Tickets can be exchanged for coupons at the box office on the day of the event.
- Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
- This ticket is your TAX INVOICE (add details including GST / VAT and company information such as ABN, NZBN, Company number).