When a donor makes a donation on a Fundraising page, their receipt will be automatically emailed to the email address specified. If they misplace their receipt or enter their email incorrectly when they were making a donation, you may need to locate their donation for them. Find a donation lets you locate, review and re-email a specific donation and receipt.
This article is in relation to donations made on Fundraising pages. To learn how to find a donation made during a booking for an event, click here.
This article covers:
Finding a donation
To find a donation made on a Fundraising page:
- Find the left menu, click Dashboard then click Fundraising and Find a donation
- You have the option to enter the Fundraising page name, Donation ID, donation date, last or first name of the donor, and click Search. None of these fields are mandatory, so you have the option to simply press Search
- The search results will appear in the table below
Resending donation receipts
Once you have found the donor's booking, you can resent their receipt by:
- On the Find a donation page, click on the Donation ID of the donor
- When the Donation review page loads, scroll down and press Email donation confirmation
- Enter in the email address you wish to send the confirmation to, and press Resend. This will send a copy of the receipt to the chosen email address
Article is closed for comments.