Need assistance resetting your password, but not able to login to your account to do so? Our Forgotten Password link on the Log In screen will allow you to reset your password via your username email.
Should you have access to the account and you wish to change your password for security purposes, please see: Changing your password
To reset your password:
- Go to the Log In screen: https://portal.trybooking.com/au/auth
- Click on Forgot your password
- Enter your account email address into the Email Address field on
- Complete the reCAPTCHA by selecting 'I'm not a robot', and completing the image selection if prompted
- Click Submit
- An email will be sent to your account email address. Click on the link provided in this email
- You will be directed to the Password Reset Screen, where you will be able to set a new password. Enter the password of your choosing in the New Password field, and confirm was you are setting by entering the same password in the Confirm Password field
- Click Submit
- A confirmation of the reset being complete will appear, prompting you to go to the log in screen to login using your new password
Haven't received the password reset email? Do check your junk or spam folders.
Still not able to locate? Mark email@example.com as a safe sender in your email client before attempting the steps above once more.
Please note: Accounts are for Event Organisers ONLY
If you have made a purchase on TryBooking, you will not have an account. Should you wish to access your bookings you will be able to resend your tickets and receipts via https://www.trybooking.com/lost-tickets
If you are wanting to make a change to your booking please make contact with the event organiser directly. You will find a 'Contact Event Organiser' button within your confirmation email and on the front of the event.