Collect details of those that have missed out on your event with waitlists.
This article covers:
To create a waitlist:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- Under Manage events overview, click the name of your event
- From the left menu, click Waiting list, under Additional information
- From the Waiting list drop-down box, select Yes
- Click Save
If you are logged in to TryBooking and visit your event homepage, you will not see the waitlist. To preview that this is working after your event has sold out, you will need to log out of your account or open the homepage up in an incognito window.
Add to waitlist
To manually add people to your waitlist:
- In the Waiting list screen, click Add to waiting list
- Fill in the Waiting list entry pop up box with the person's details
- Click Save
Remove from waitlist
To remove someone from your waitlist:
- In the Waiting list screen, tick the box next to the name of the person you want to remove
- Click Remove from waiting list
To email people on your waitlist when spaces become available:
- In the Waiting list screen, tick the box next to the name of the person you want to notify
- Click Notify waiting list
An email will be sent to the person alerting them that space has become available.