As part of creating a Fundraising page, you can add your own set of terms and conditions. These terms and conditions might include your policy on refunds - it's up to you what you choose to include.
Each Fundraising page can have a different set of terms and conditions. You may decide to keep yours short or refer the donor to your website for further information.
The donor will be able to review your terms and conditions whilst donating. Accepting both TryBooking and the fundraisers' terms and conditions is a precondition of using our service. Once the donor has accepted the terms and conditions, they will be able to complete their donation.
This article covers:
- Adding terms and conditions during Create Fundraising pages
- Add, edit or remove terms and conditions on an existing Fundraising page
Adding terms and conditions during Create Fundraising pages
You have the option to add terms and conditions whilst you are creating a Fundraising page. This isn't mandatory and you can always add terms and conditions later.
To add terms and conditions during Create a Fundraising page:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard, then under Fundraising click Create a Fundraising page
- Proceed through Step 1 & 2
- In Step 3, you can add terms & conditions by entering text in the terms and conditions field
- Once you've finished, click Publish
Add, edit or remove terms and conditions on an existing Fundraising page
When your Fundraising page is live you will still have the option to add, edit or remove terms & conditions. Changes made to the terms and conditions will only apply to new donations made after the change is saved.
To add or edit the terms and condition on an existing Fundraising page:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard, then under Fundraising click Manage Fundraising pages
- On the Manage Fundraising pages overview screen, click on the name of the page you wish to edit
- Click on the Settings tab
- Now on the Settings tab, you can add, remove or edit the terms & conditions field
- Once you've finished editing, click Save
Article is closed for comments.