Widgets are the easiest way to link your TryBooking Fundraising page to your website. Widgets are a snippet of HTML code that you can paste into your own website code, in order to display a button linking donors directly to your Fundraising page
Widgets can boost your Fundraising page's visibility, as well as boost donations.
This article covers:
Your widgets are styled by default with TryBooking colours. For a seamless integration with your website, you will have the option of selecting your own colours for each widget. If you wish to use the same branding over many Fundraising pages, we suggest you create a Widget template, more information can be found here.
To set custom colours on the widget directly:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard, then under Fundraising, click Manage Fundraising pages
- On the Manage Fundraising pages overview screen, click on the name of your Fundraising page
- Click on the Widgets tab
- You can change the colours of the button by clicking on the colour square or entering a HEX code
- You are also able to update the text displayed on the button, by clicking on the Button text dropdown. Select the text you wish to display
To add a widget to your website:
- Navigate to the widget you wish to use
- Click Copy in the bottom left, this will copy the HTML code
- Navigate to the HTML/source code of your website
- Paste in the copied code where you wish for the widget to be displayed