For events being hosted on the AU and UK site, your customers can choose to make payment through PayPal at no additional cost to you, the event organiser, and without any feature restrictions.
The customer will incur a 0.5% surcharge should they choose to complete the payment via PayPal on the AU site. No surcharge is incurred for PayPal transactions on the UK site as the standard processing fee covers this costs.
Funds from payments made via PayPal will go straight into your TryBooking account, along with the funds taken via card payments through the TryBooking payment gateway. With no need to attach your own PayPal account, you are able to manage all bookings from the TryBooking portal seamlessly.
Completing a payment on TryBooking via PayPal:
- At the Checkout, the customer will choose how they would like to pay.
- By selecting PayPal, the customer will be directed to PayPal where they will need to enter in their PayPal user name and password and click Log In
- Once logged in to PayPal, the customer will be able to confirm the card for payment, clicking on Continue to proceed
- They will then be redirected back to TryBooking where the Order Summary will update to show the 0.5% surcharge. The customer will then be able to confirm that they wish to complete the booking, by clicking Confirm Booking
- With the transaction complete, the customer will then be taken to the Confirmation page where they can access their tickets and receipt
- The Customer will receive two confirmation emails; one from TryBooking containing both their tickets and receipt, along with one from PayPal confirming the payment
Confirmation Email From TryBooking:
Confirmation email from PayPal: