When a patron makes a successful booking, their tickets will be emailed or they can print them immediately. If they misplace their tickets or send them to an invalid email, you may need to locate their booking for them. Find a Booking lets you locate, review or re-email a specific booking.
This article covers:
Finding a booking
To find a booking:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- From the left menu, click Booking then Find a booking
- Select your event from the drop-down menu
- Enter the first 4 letters of the booked by name in the Last Name field. Not all fields are required, however, they can be used to refine your search if required
- Click Search
Once you have located customer's booking using the method above, you will have the ability to resend the customer's confirmation email that contains their tickets and receipt.
To resend the confirmation email:
- In the Find a booking screen, click on the booking ID of the guest you have searched for
- When the Booking review loads, scroll down and click Email booking confirmation
- Enter in the address you wish to have the tickets resent to
- Click Resend
Had the customer made a mistake in the email address that they originally entered, after you have resent the confirmation email to the correct address, it is recommend that you update the email connected to their booking via Edit a Booking. Not only will this keep your records accurate, it will ensure that they will receive any further correspondence that you send via the system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.