Do you have a fundraising goal in mind? You have the option to set a fundraising goal on your fundraising page, this will show donors your goal and how you're tracking against this goal on your Fundraising Page. You are able to set a fundraising goal when creating or editing a Fundraising Page, and you are able to update your goal at any time.
You are still able to request access to your fundraising funds prior to hitting your goal. There are no consequences if you don't reach your goal, you are still able to request those funds.
This article takes you through:
- How to set a fundraising goal when creating your Fundraising Page
- How to set or edit a fundraising goal when your Page is already created
- Donor view of fundraising goals
How to set a fundraising goal when creating your Fundraising Page
To create a Fundraising Page:
- From the left menu, click Fundraising and then Create a Fundraising Page
- The Create a Fundraising Page wizard will guide you step-by-step through creating a fundraising page. Enter your goal in step 1 of the process
How to set or edit a fundraising goal when your Page is already created
To edit your Fundraising Page once it has been created:
- From the left menu click Fundraising, then Manage Fundraising Pages
- Click on the name of your Fundraising Page
- On the details tab, update your fundraising goal. If you wish to remove it entirely, leave the field blank
- Click Save to publish changes made
Donor view of goals on Fundraising Pages
As soon as you save your fundraising goal, donors are able to see the goal on your Fundraising Page, alongside how much money has been raised so far and how many people have contributed.
If you do not wish this information to be shown on your fundraising page, simply remove the fundraising goal from your Page.