Coronavirus and the measures to manage it have had widespread impacts on the events industry. We have received many communications from event organisers looking for options in regards to managing event cancellations, postponing and changing in-person events to run online.
We understand that this an extremely challenging time for event organisers, so we've pulled together a list of resources that can help you in managing your events during this time.
- Let your ticket buyers know of any changes to your event, with our email buyers feature
- Here is how to postpone or reschedule your event
- Consider if your event can be live-streamed or run online
- Is your event allocated seating, and you need to account for social distancing? See: Socially distanced reserved seating plans - blocked seats
- This article shows you how you can cancel your event
- If you haven’t decided how you’re going to proceed yet, close your event in order to take ticket sales offline
- How to refund and void bookings, also includes details on how to partially refund a ticket and how to refund in bulk
- If you don’t have enough funds in your TryBooking account to perform refunds, we have a guide to how you can deposit money back into your TryBooking account (AU only)
- Offer credit for future events or sell gift certificates
- Create a fundraising page to collect donations from your patrons
If you do wish to proceed with your event, please follow the necessary guidelines and advice as stipulated by the local authorities in your area.
As always we’re here to help, please find our contact details on this page.
Article is closed for comments.