TryBooking charges two fees; a processing fee and a ticket fee. By default the processing fee is paid by you, the event organiser and the ticket buyer pays the ticket fee.
As the account holder, you are able to change these who pays what fee in your TryBooking account. This is an account setting. Any changes made will apply to all events and fundraising pages on your account.
- Changing the fee structure on your account will affect any future bookings
- Changes will be applied to new bookings that commenced after the change has been saved. Bookings that commenced prior to the change will have the previous settings applied
- Basic access users cannot change the fee structure of an account
To change the fee structure on your account:
- Click on My Account in the top right corner, select Fees from the drop-down menu
- At the top of the Fees page, you are able to see the fees you are charged on events and fundraising pages. Below you can change who pays what fee for each area by clicking on the drop-down and selecting your choice.
- To apply changes made, click Save
Once saved, you will receive an email confirming these changes.
If you wish to lock down the fee structure of your account so this cannot be changed further unless you instruct, get in contact with the TryBooking team and we can do this for you.
For any clients using their own Stripe Connect as the payment processer, the Stripe fees cannot be passed on to the ticket buyer.