When using a TryBooking Fundraising page, you will have the option to enable notifications, so that you receive an email alert each time a donation is made through your Fundraising page.
To enable donation notifications:
- On the left menu, click Dashboard, under Fundraising click on Manage Fundraising pages
- On the Manage Fundraising pages overview screen, and click on the name of your Fundraising page
- Click on the Settings tab
- Slide the toggle across to Notifications enabled
- Enter in the email address that you want notifications to be sent to
- Click Save
The email notification will have basic information about the donation, including the amount, the date the donations was made. For complete information about donations, use Reports.
We recommend that you use the Send Test Email button to have a test email sent to the address entered. This will provide an example of what data is sent through, and ensure that the email address entered is receiving the emails successfully.