TryBooking's new Fundraising product is currently only available to select customers for beta testing. If you wish to join the beta testing group, have an Australian account and active ABN, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to accept donations for a particular Fundraising page, you are able to close Fundraising pages to further donations.
To close your Fundraising page:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard, then under Fundraising click Manage Fundraising pages
- Click on the name of the fundraising page that you wish to close
- Click on the Settings tab
- Click on the Status toggle to change the status from Active to Closed
- Click Save
- Once a Fundraising page has been closed, donors will not be able to donate to this page. They will see the message: This fundraising page is currently not accepting donations
- You can find your closed Fundraising pages by clicking on the Closed filter on the Manage fundraising pages screen
- You can change a Fundraising page from Closed to Active at any time. Follow the instructions above