Create a Fundraising page with TryBooking and you'll be collecting donations in only a matter of minutes. TryBooking allows you to have multiple Fundraising pages running at once, they could be for general donations or specific goals such as a school building fund.
This article covers:
We recommend before you start creating your Fundraising page, to ensure you have the following information at hand:
- Name of your Fundraising page, and a short description of why and what you're fundraising for
- A contact person and contact details to direct donor-related enquiries
- Terms & conditions, this is optional but we suggest including your refund policy at a minimum
As Fundraising pages can only be created by selected Australian account holders with an ABN, we require you to enter and save your ABN on the account details page, click here to find out who you can add your ABN to your TryBooking account.
To ensure you're using the Fundraising page correctly for your fundraising efforts please see When Should I use a Fundraising page?
To create a Fundraising page:
- From the left menu, click Fundraising and then Create a Fundraising page
- The Create a Fundraising page wizard will guide you step-by-step through creating a fundraising page
- Once you click Publish, your Fundraising page has been created and your chosen unique URL is now live. You can share this unique URL on your website, social media, posters, emails and newsletters.
Once donations start coming in, you can get a breakdown of all donor and payment details in the Donation payment and Donation data export reports. For more information on these reports, click here.
To edit your Fundraising page once it has been created:
- From the left menu click Fundraising, then Manage Fundraising pages
- Click on the name of your Fundraising page
- From here you will be able to move through the Details, Images and Settings tabs to make the desired changes.
- Click Save to publish changes made
You are then able to edit any of the details you added whilst creating your Fundraising page, in addition to the following: