Here you will find useful resources to help you create, set up, run and report on your events.
We recommend starting with one of our event guides that best suits you:
- Setting up a Basic Event
- Setting up a Registration Event
- Setting up a Tabled Event
- Setting up to Sell Merchandise
Still need a little more inspiration? Take a test drive of our sample events.
When you log in, you will see the headings of:
- Events, where you can create an event or manage events. Under 'manage events' you can adjust your:
- Configuration, where you can set up:
- Booking, a quick way to find, move or refund your bookings or test your booking pages.
- Reports provide a variety of options to assist you in managing your revenue and numbers.
There are further topics in the Learning Centre which will guide you all the way through our TryBooking process.
As you create your event, you can adjust and edit at any stage. So let's get you started! If you haven't created your account yet or if you already have an existing TryBooking account, simply log in.
TryBooking has local experts ready to support you, only a phone call or email away as you need. We encourage anyone to contact our friendly expert team.
We're here supporting you. Best of luck with your event!
The TryBooking Team