Track sales, revenue, marketing and account information, all in real time from your dashboard. Here is an overview of the different reports and how they can be used.
Reports are access via the dashboard. You can allow via producers access, limited ready only report access to some end users.
Your reports are categorised into groups. ** Most popular reports, consider these as your first options.
Event management reports (Sales)
Event revenue itemised**a one-page summary your ticket sales by type, promotions issued and processing fees per event. The ideal overview of your event and your Net income. Extract by event, session time or period of booking time.
Event summary**an overview of all events concluding within a date range irrespective of when the booking was made. A snapshot summary including the number of tickets available, sold, income, discounts and net sales. Monitor all your events running with in a period of time
Event booking paymentsbreakdown per person who booked, the total payment, discounts applied, miscellaneous fees, processing fees applied and net values. List by name of person, date booked for an event.
Event booking donationsan overview for each event or who has donated to your cause and includes their name, date of donation and amount donated. Extract for each event on all bookings or via bookings in a specific date range.
Event management reporting (Other)
Combine these audit reporting options with your sales reporting to create a powerful suite of reports. TryBooking makes it simple to extract information from your account. Build your own report with the Export data report or select one of many real-time reports in TryBooking to gain specific insights on your event or account.
- Every field including custom data can be exported into a .csv file. Run this file with different data as many times as you need.
- Review by event, who issued the refund, on what date, which tickets and bookings including reason for the refund
- Another great audit option to see who was moved by event including their original date / section / seat to the new location.
- Similar to refunded tickets although in this case these tickets were voided only and not refunded.
- A simple report that summarises your capacity on each session or section, the numbers booked and then remaining capacity. Ideal for where you have a number of sections per event.
A listing of your seats that still possible to sell.
Attendee Reports (for on the day)
A series of reports without financials, suitable for your volunteers or front of house to use. Please also consider the Unsold Seats in this group too.
- Listing your bookings in surname order including seat numbers (if applicable). A seperate line for each ticket booked. Use this if you wish to quickly tick names off from a listing. A great report for your front of house to check seating allocations.
- Set your label size, which fields you would like and print directly to your labels.
Ticket holder list
- a quick option to extract up to 2 attendee data collection fields per booking. Ideal for a quick glance at names or special dietary or name and sizes, by event
- a snapshot of your bookings including name of person, tickets booked and their contact details by event.
Use these in combination with your sale reports.
All event revenue
- summarises per event, ticket sales by event over a given booking window. Use this report if you wish to extract sales per time period, irrespective of the event date.
- A listing in date order of each bank transfer request approved. The lisiting includes the BSB/Account number transferred to, the date, amount and reference field.
- Your full audit report or every transaction processed including bookings, processing fees withheld per booking, refunds, donations and bank transfers.
- A TryBooking tax invoice for the TryBooking processing fees withheld each month. This report will list each event, the processing fees and applicable GST for you to claim this back.
- Review for all events, which events were refunded, a summary of who and how much and include the reason too. This report works on all events over a specified date range.
Track, anaylsis and determine the ROI on your marketing investments. Combine these with your external reporting such as Google Anayltics, pixel tracking etc.
- Pinpoint your location of where bookings come from on a world map. Use this to review your marketing efforts. The modern postcode analysis.
- List per event, which discounts have been used and amounts applied.
Ticket sales vs time
- A graphical summary of all tickets sold over time.
Sales by ticket type
- a simple graph of the tickets and count sold in a given period of time by event.
Ticket sales per URL referrer
- Review where you ticket sales have come from, website and which ones, social media posts though to email marketing links.
Ticket sales per tracking tag
If you setup tags to track the referrals from associations / groups, special social media posts, referrals from external sources and the value in ticket sales that they contribute.
- A summary of email login, IP and time. Extract on a date range period.
- A quick summary (per event) of your session times, event ID and passwords to allow you to setup your gatekeeper.