Send emails to and communicate directly with your buyers. Send reminders, changes or important information before or after your event.
This article covers:
To create an email for ticket holders:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- In the Manage events overview, click on the name of your event
- From the left menu, click Email buyers, under Emails (Communication)
- Fill in the fields for name of sender, email of sender and email subject
- Use the email editor to create your message
- Use the To attendees drop-down menu to select which session you want to email
- Click Test to send a preview of the email to the main administrator account email
- Once you're happy with the email, click Send. Your email will immediately be sent to your ticket buyers
You can use tags to personalise your email. Instead of having to say "Hi there" or "Dear attendee", you can use the tag [FIRSTNAME] as a placeholder that will be filled with the recipient's details when you press send.
Click here for a full list of tags available for buyer emails.
The email buyers tool will only send messages to the person who made the booking, using the email address they entered at the time of purchase. This tool is not intended for marketing or invitations.
If you want to email your attendees marketing materials using your own email system, you can download all of your customer email addresses using the export data report.