Most organisers enjoy the simplicity of using TryBooking's payment processing. This ensures a seamless reconciliation of funds and the lowest fees possible. If you wish to connect to your own stripe account (Stripe Connect) you can do so and accept a different fee structure for using our services. Please note, Stripe will charge you directly for any processing fees. You can choose to pass on only the TryBooking fees.
Setting up steps:
- You will need to set up a Stripe account via https://stripe.com/
- Once your account is established on Stripe, please make contact with TryBooking. We will need to connect your TryBooking account to Stripe. Please note, if you make contact prior to having your Stripe account ready, your ticket buyers will be shown messages to indicate they cannot purchase and bookings will not be taken. Therefore we recommend you do this prior to giving live or swap in non-peak hours.
- With TryBooking, under banking, you will click on the new option of "Connect to Stripe".
- You now tick "I will use an existing Stripe account" and then select the button Connect to Stripe.
- Now login to your Stripe account and click on "Connect my Stripe Account"
- any chargebacks directly and fees associated with these
- payment for any fees relating to Stripe
- reconciliation of any fees deducted