The 'Follow Up Email' is sent immediately after someone books for your event. It's an optional item that can be switched on per event. This does not replace the system email that guests receive with their receipt and tickets.
This article covers:
To create a follow up email:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- In the Manage events overview, click on the name of your event
- From the left menu, click Follow up email, under Emails (Communication)
- Tick the box Enable follow up email
- Fill in the fields for name of sender, email of sender and email subject
- Use the email editor to create your message
- Click Test to send a preview of the email to the main administrator account email
- Once you're happy with the email, click Send. Your email will be sent when buyers book for your event
You can use tags to personalise your email. Instead of having to say "Hi there" or "Dear attendee", you can use the tag [FIRSTNAME] as a placeholder that will be filled with the recipient's details when you press send.
Click here for a full list of tags available for buyer emails.
The 'Follow Up' email can be customised to deliver important information as well as to be your tax invoice. It is sent at the same time as the confirmation email and contains tags that can auto-populate information from the customers booking details when a credit card payment is made.
To allow the 'Follow Up' Email to be used as a tax invoice, you will need to add in the text such as Your organisation name, business number and the amount paid is inclusive of tax.