With TryBooking, you have control over the dates and times your bookings start and end. You first set this booking window while creating the event, however, you can change this at any point in time.
Once your Booking End date and Time has passed, the Book Now button will change to Closed, and the message 'Booking window has closed. Please contact the event organiser directly' will be displayed.
Changing your Booking End and Time to be a date in the future will automatically reopen your event, allowing you to take booking once more.
To change when bookings close:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- Under Manage events overview, click your event name
- From the left menu, click Sessions times, under Basic information
- Click the session you want re-open
- Change the Booking end date & time to your new closing date
- Click Save and close