There are a couple of reasons why your event may not be appearing on your box office homepage:
1. Your event may be in the past or archived
There are a few filters and search options on the TryBooking Box Office, by default when you open the Box Office it will automatically filter to CURRENT events. Try checking in the PAST filter if the booking window has closed or the session start time is in the past
If the event is archived, it will not display on the Box Office, you will need to log in to the TryBooking portal to change it from Archived to Past.
2. There aren't any box office ticket types for this event
Events won't show in the Box Office if you haven't set any of the ticket types to be AVAILABLE for sale in the Box Office.
To do this:
- From the left menu, click Dashboard
- Under Manage events overview, click on the name of your event
- On the left menu under Ticketing, select Pricing group (ticket prices)
- Click on the name of the pricing group you have listed
- Under Ticket prices, click on the name of the ticket you wish to make available on the box office
- Set Available to either Box office only or Box office and online
- Repeat for any additional tickets